Pokemon Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Insanity

Breeding Pokemon, Breeding Insanity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Audino (Game Advice)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lotus

Lotus

Audino (Game Advice) Empty
PostSubject: Audino (Game Advice)   Audino (Game Advice) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:38 am

So, I found the Audino outside of pinwheel forest, being qued by the fact that the grass was wiggling around. I immiediately saw that it was a nice pokemon, as well as rare for my pokedex.

So I had my Panpour, he almost had him to the amount I wanted. But i was a few away. Due to the normal damage (I even factored in criticals!) the remaining orange would put it barely into the red. Using Fury Swipes, I managed to get all five freaking attacks in, two of them being a critical hit. The Audino died. I hadn't saved in a while, and I wasn't sure if it was a recurring event, so I wasn't even sure if it was worth it.

I WANTED TO BREAK MY FREAKING DSIXL.

So my question: Can this pokemon be found again, or is it like an event, and I've lost it forever by killing it once? (I really was trying to catch it, and I never get that lucky! When it was at its almost dead point I was like "OKAY STOP STOP STOP!" and Taylor was like LMFAO, I don't wanna.
Back to top Go down
PokeCutie

PokeCutie

PostSubject: Re: Audino (Game Advice)   Audino (Game Advice) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:56 pm

Audino is fairly common if you know how to look for it. :3 If you see shaking grass, step on it, and you could get a rare Pokemon... Or an Audino, which are more common than rares. They can be found on any, and I mean ANY route with tall grass on it.

Audino Hunting Tips:

-Audino is not a legendary
-They can only be found in shaking grass
-If you see tall grass shaking, you may want to use a repel to help make sure you get to it.
-They are like Chancy: They give a TON of experiance!
-Shaking Grass will ALWAYS have a Pokemon, and that Pokemon can sometimes not be found anywhere else.

Worlds bes Exp getting tip:

I forgot the town name, but when you get to the town with Skyla, the flying gym leader, the route above it has a large area of tall grass with a small balence beam above it. Step onto the beam. Run back and fourth untill you see rustling grass. GOt on the part of the beam closest to that patch of grass. USE A REPEL! THAT IS VREY IMPORTANT! GO to rustling grass. Repeat untill at desired level.

Hope this help!
Back to top Go down
MewNommer

MewNommer

PostSubject: Re: Audino (Game Advice)   Audino (Game Advice) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:24 pm

Audinos are actually the easiest way to level up your pokemon in black/white. They can be found anywhere that there is grass. Just run around in a non-grassy area for a while, and grass will start shaking. If you walk in to it, either an Audino or another rare Pokemon will battle you. Audinos give TONS of exp. on defeat, so use them to quickly level your pokemon,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Audino (Game Advice)   Audino (Game Advice) Empty

Back to top Go down

Audino (Game Advice)
Page 1 of 1