Pokemon Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Insanity

Breeding Pokemon, Breeding Insanity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Concept

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marsh
Founder
Marsh

Concept Empty
PostSubject: Concept   Concept EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Hello My Fellow Spriters!
Welcome to the Insanity V2!

IF YOU WERE PREVIOUSLY ENGAGED WITH THE INSANITY, YOU MAY CHOOSE ONE POKEMON TO BRING TO INSANITY V2. PLEASE SEND ME A PM WITH THE POKEMON. (I personally am keeping Neon Sky <3)

One day, I had an idea, I said, "ZOMG I just thought of an idea!1!! 8D" (Ask silverdragonchild, she'll tell ya xD)
What is this supposedly awesome idea? Well, I'll tell you. Imagine you owning a sprite, just a random pokemon sprite.(Like Vaporeon) Imagine many other people owning many other sprites, and then... THEY MULTIPLY!!!!! :crazy: xD I had to do that. Now all the pokemon are breeding and their offspring is a mix of the them... need an example?

Bob: I own a female Spoink
Joe: I own a male Victini
(I poof in through PMs)
Me: (To Bob) Your pokemon (image of Spoink/ your pokemon) has bred with Joe's male Victini! (image of Victini/ their pokemon)! There will be 2 eggs (one that belongs to you and one that belongs to Joe), and they will hatch on March 24.
Me: (To Joe) Your pokemon (image of Victini/ your pokemon) has bred with Bob's female Spoink! (image of Spoink/ their pokemon)There will be two eggs (one belongs to you and one belongs to Bob), the eggs will hatch on March 24.
Bob: ZOMG awesome!!!
Joe: Sweet! I am now closer to what I want from the shop!

On March 24...
Me: (To both Bob and Joe) Congrats! The two eggs hatched safely into a female Victini (Concept VictiniSpoink1-1) that belongs to Bob and a female Spoink
(Concept VictiniSpoink2) that belongs to Joe! They will mature into adults on April 1, and will be able to breed then!
Bob: Nyaa~ I love those colors :3
Joe: Wow xD it looks so stupid. ( You don't always win!)

A shop may be added sometime in the future.

Last edited by Marsh on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-insanity.forumotion.com

Concept
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Insanity :: Official Announcements-
Jump to: